Damage Amount Lookup

If you are a Settlement Class Member and file a valid Claim Form, you will receive a payment based on the alleged overcharge of rents for the Units calculated as the difference between the rent that would have been charged had the Units been subject to rent stabilization and the rent actually charged for the Units. If you leased more than one Unit during the Class Period, all of the Term Amounts will be combined into one amount.

You can find out what your damage payout (if any) would be by entering the unique Claim ID found at the top of the claim form mailed to you. If you cannot locate your Claim ID, you may contact the Claims Administrator at 1-888-681-1243.